05068 VBAR CONTROL CUSTOM LINE, BLACK/NEON-GREEN, WITH VBASIC RECEIVER
- Set up, programming and adjusting of VBar-controlled model helicopters accomplished directly via VBar Control transmitter.
- No computer, control panel or smartphone necessary.
- Instant access to almost every flight parameter from the transmitter controls, even in flight.
- Easy programming for new helicopters via the familiar VBar setup wizard.
- New ESC setup wizard for programming all types of speed controllers.
- Bank switching with three banks.
- Real time logging and real time vibration analysis readable from the transmitter.
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, and power consumption of the batteries (may need aditional hardware).
- Storage of event log files like VBar event log, VBar Control event log, GPS way points, voltage/current logging etc.
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output.
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control transmitters, fully configurable.
- Easy bind process, allows bind and fly of any model equipped with VBar Control (e.g. a buddy‘s heli) with your own transmitter (Model Sharing).
- Software updates via internet using a simple VBar Control Manager app and the web browser.
- Option for adding new features via apps, simple installation via internet, supports both Windows and Mac OS X-PCs, no drivers needed.
- Airplane software availabe as a firmware update to existing Mini and full size VBars and as an App for VBar Control.
- 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system.
- VBar Control Satellite Receiver connects directly to VBar flybarless controller via 2.4GHz VBar-Link protocol.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity on both transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- XXtra Bright Graphic Display featuring high contrast and ambient light sensor to automatically control the display brightness, making it equally well readable in bright sunlight and in the dark.
- Easy Dialog System with rotary dial for convenient and safe inputs, with optical, tactile and acoustic feedback.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position-switches, two quick-break-switches and two rotation knobs, all fully programmable.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- 3-point neck-strap attachment, for optimum balance.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Internal 8 MB flash memory.
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- 4.000 mAh Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power Supply for fast charging included.
Mode 1-4 (Mode 2 default)
All model types and genres up to 9 servos, free programming via Macrocells, fully updatable to VBar NEO Pro or Pro+Rescue (purchase through our App Store).
Telemetry with optional sensors available
80 Chanel FHSS
Lipo 1S 4000mAh
Intl and Domestic AC adapter /USB charging
VBar NEO VBasic Receiver
External fast charger with Intl and Domestic AC adapter
USB cable, Neck strap
We Also Recommend